Thursday, February 11, 2010

About me

i thought of putting this at the about me section but i made a decision years back to leave that section empty no matter what, because i tend to get bored easily and i, being a person with nothing to do almost all the time, would admire my blog, profile, photos etc every once in a little while. and at one point of time i would get sick of a lot of things there and about me the most. so i decided to leave that empty. but now that i've written this, i kind of liked it and wanted to post it at least here.

i'm a very good looking guy that thinks he's ugly. i'm not fat but i want to lose weight. i have very very low self esteem but i can't help thinking too highly of myself. i often weep in self pity. i will pity you when i see you. i don't agree with you unless you agree with me. i'm quite sure of myself and i've not known one that's more insecure than i am. i care a hell lot about what you think about me but i wouldn't change myself for the world. i wish to die before sixty. i'm 23 today. i'm a very honest person but i've shoplifted. i like to write but i don't write much. i like humour and more so when it's directed at me. i care a hell lot how i look but i'm invariably shabbily dressed. i would call myself shit before you could, just to make you feel second. i liked catch-22. The fountainhead talks of ideal virtues and it should be destroyed. i'm not arrogant but i could be very cold. i love music. i will never help beggars unless they're singing. i wouldn't think you're right but i never will claim i'm right (the RIGHT 'right' like okayed by God) but i will say what i will say and i will pass any test you will give me. my life is shit. i enjoy it. have i laboured the point too much? or there is no point at all? i don't know. whatever. who cares.

2 comments:

Peeking Duck said...

new post alert

wire said...

I wrote this post after i read this post by Peeking Duck. So, i don't claim this to be totally original.